- NCPN Home
- About the NCPN
- Clean Plant Centers and Programs
- NCPN Newsletters
- NCPN Factsheets, Brochures and Posters
- Education and Outreach Committee
- Selected publications
- Virus elimination therapy
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
- National Clean Plant Network
Foundation Plant Services
- Cultivars developed by the Plant Sciences Department are patented and licensed by UC Davis Technology Transfer Services, and maintained at and distributed by Foundation Plant Services (FPS).
- All plants are virus indexed, heat treated, and meristem cultured California Certified Foundation stock plants.
Visit the Foundation Plant Services Strawberry Program website for more information.