- NCPN Home
- About the NCPN
- National Clean Plant Centers
- NCPN Newsletters
- NCPN Factsheets, Brochures and Posters
- Education and Outreach
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
- National Clean Plant Network
Foundation Plant Services
- Collection covers eight acres and is the largest public collection of virus-tested roses in the United States.
- Maintains more than 530 rose scion and seven understock cultivars.
- Established during the 1960s.
- Virus testing and elimination.
- Leader in the development of new detection techniques.
- Conducts outreach programs.
Visit the Foundation Plant Services Rose Program website for more information.