Foundation Plant Services
Fruit and Nut Tree Program
- Maintains an elite source of propagation materials of commercially important Prunus scion and rootstock cultivars as part of the California Fruit and Nut Tree Certification Program
- Maintains Foundation Orchards with over 300 cultivars from within and outside the US.
- Maintains and distributes proprietary Prunus selections from the UC Davis Plant Sciences Breeding Program and other licensing programs.
- Virus testing and elimination.
- Leader in the development of new detection techniques.
- Conducts outreach programs.
Visit the Foundation Plant Services Prunus Program website for more information.