October 8, 2008 - Eastern Grape CPN Meeting at Geneva, New York
The first meeting of the Eastern Grape Clean Plant Network was held at Cornell University (New York State Agricultural Experiment Station) in Geneva, New York, on October 8, 2008. Keith Striegler (Missouri) was elected Chair and Marc Fuchs (Cornell) was elected Vice-Chair of the regional network. The minutes, presentations and other documents associated with the meeting are posted below.
- Power Point Presentations and Other Documents
- Murali Bandla "NCPN Program Update" presentation (pdf from original PowerPoint)
- Tony Wolf "Asset Inventory" presentation (pdf from original Power Point)
- Marc Fuchs "Pathogen Testing Standards"
- Tom Burr "Testing for Agrobacterium in a certification program" presentation (pdf from original Power Point)
- Tom Burr "Recent Vitis article"