May 1-2, 2012 - NCPN Grapes Board Meeting
The first day (May 1) of the two-day meeting was a business meeting of the NCPN Grapes Board. The agenda items included presentation by the grape clean plant centers of their pre-proposals for 2010 NCPN funding for review by the ad hoc industry review committee.
The second day of the meeting (May 2) was an organizational meeting of the working group on state certification for grapevines. The primary purpose of that group is to develop model regulations for state grapevine certification programs in the United States.
During the NCPN Grapes Board meeting, a new subcommittee or working group was created to customize the Communication Plan template developed by the NCPN Education & Outreach Group. The subcommittee, chaired by Vicky Scharlau of Washington State, met on May 2 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Foundation Plant Services in Davis.
- May 1 - NCPN Grapes Business Meeting
- AGENDA May 1 2012
- Draft MINUTES May 1 2012
- Erich Rudyj 2012 NCPN Program Update at UC Davis
- Neil McRoberts Presentation
- Russell Ranch Photos for NCPN
- 2012 NCPN Grapes Priority Ranking
- NCPN Communications Plan 2011-12-07 version
- Martinson/Burr Cornell article - Agrobacterium vitis