July 8, 2008 - Organizational Meeting of Grape CPN in Davis, CA
The first organizational meeting of the National Grape Clean Plant Network was held at UC Davis, California, on July 8, 2008, and included stakeholders, grapevine clean plant centers and other interested parties from throughout the nation. Many important decisions were made at the meeting, including the decision to establish a tiered structure for the Grape CPN. The national network that provided oversight for the regional networks was named the National Grape Clean Plant Network (Tier 2). The Eastern and Western Clean Plant Networks were designated Tier 3 bodies, designed to represent diverse regional interests within the grape community.
The decisions made at the organizational meeting are embodied in the minutes (posted below). Other presentations and reports from the meeting are also included below.
- Power Point Presentations
- Murali Bandla "Overview and Status of the NCPN" presentation
- Keith Striegler "Discussions on a Proposed Eastern Section of the National
- Clean Plant Network: Report from the Central States"
- Marc Fuchs "Report from the Eastern States" Grape CPN presentation
- Deborah Golino "Shared resources available to the NCPN"